Member’s Name – Anshu Mishra
Coach’s Name – Aditya Pratap Singh
I would like to emphasize on the points and attributes that were basically responsible for my Obese Look.
1. I have been a great food lover and go out to any extent for eating food which was regarded to be delicious,
2. Both of my parents are Diabetic so the prevailing culture at my home was such that i used to be eating a lot of sweets and other junk foods prepared from the market.
3. Moreover i was not ready to accept the fact that i was unfit and had always given lame excuses to whosoever asked the same question.
But slowly and eventually i had put on a lot amount of weight and somewhere down my gut i wasn’t really happy with how the things were.
With joining Iron-Core Fit, I also had some immediate issues that led me to be extremely determined about my fitness and lifestyle:-
1. I started to believe the fact that it might happen someday that my daughter might feel embarrassed of me being so extremely Obese , “Setting a live example in front of my daughter regarding her Dad being her True Hero”
2. I have been fond of T Shirts and clothing but whenever i had gone shopping my existing look always bothered me and I had to opt out a trendy looking T Shirt for one that just fitted my size.
Now coming to Iron-Core Fit , I had been very much consistent with my workouts as well as the diet which was discussed by my Coach – Aditya Pratap Singh.
The teachings has completely changed my opinion about what actual fitness really is and what a lay man understands.
Now when i look back and compare the two believes , I can very well say that most of the people who preach about fitness and being fit probably are not really aware of what actual fitness is.
What i have experienced in a short amount of time is that fitness is not an activity of just coming to the gym for sometime and working out uselessly by lifting weights, its more like a lifestyle which one has to accept that to be fit one always needs to do weight lifting and follow a good diet.
Its not just a matter of 3-6 months that once you achieve a pre-determined goal , you can hope to sustain it throughout your life.
Now i can very well regard my sacrifices to be my necessities to be fit and look good which has eventually transformed into a habit.
I am really very thankful to my Coach for his impeccable training and education for fitness and also to Iron-Core Fit team to have given me the best ambiance as well as the teachings to get in shape most effectively.